This bedside table is perfect for a boy’s room!
You will need
- 3 old car tyres
- 1 litre enamel paint in colour of your choice
- 1 mirror
- No More Nails (or a glue gun)
- 16 x 40mm drywalling screws
- drill with metal drill bit
- Wash the tyres to remove all dust and grime. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Paint the tyres on the outside and the inside and leave to dry. Once dry, apply a second coat of paint to ensure even coating, and allow to dry.
- Drill three holes around the two top tyres and attach two tyres on top of each other with the bolts.
- Drill three holes around the two bottom tyres and attach the bottom tyre to the other two with the bolts.
- Place No more Nails on the back of the mirror and position centrally on the top tyre – allow to dry.
- Place your finished tables in your child’s room and watch them smile!
Magazine issue date: October, 2016
Welcome to the Your Family online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.