This beginner’s knitted scarf pattern is great for beginners. You”ll finish in no time with the simple ribbing pattern.
You will need
- 8 x 100g balls elle Homespun Natural (014)
- 9mm knitting needles
C/on(off) – cast on(off); cont – continue; k – knit; Ns – needles; p – purl; rep – repeat; st(s) – stitch(es)
- Using 9mm Ns, c/on 35 sts.
- 1st row: k1, p1, rep to last st, k1.
- 2nd row: p1, k1, rep to last st, p1.
- Rep these rows until the scarf is 2.4m long or your desired length.
- C/off loosely in rib and sew in all loose threads.
Welcome to the Your Family online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.