This Tuna Salad in-a-bottle idea from Pick n Pay keeps stays fresher for longer – and it’s perfect for a picnic.
- 10 mins
FOR THE SALAD
- 350g PnP Assorted Cocktail Tomatoes, halved
- 1 PnP Red Onion, thinly sliced
- handful PnP Basil, torn
- 100g PnP Plain Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 2 x 170g tins PnP Tuna Chunks in Brine, drained
- 200g PnP Black Olives, de-pipped
FOR THE DRESSING
- juice of 1 PnP Lemon
- 60ml PnP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 15ml wholegrain mustard
- 5ml honey
- 3 anchovies, finely chopped
- 6 capers, finely chopped
- Layer the salad in 4 glass bottles, starting with the cocktail tomatoes followed by the red onion, basil, feta cheese, tuna and olives. Top with a layer of the remaining cocktail tomatoes.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad just before serving.
Welcome to the Your Family online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.