Treat your guests to this pork steaks with spiced apples dish on special gatherings.
- 25 mins
- 30ml olive or avocado oil
- 2 red apples, quartered and thinly sliced
- 5ml ground cumin
- 5ml ground coriander
- 3ml cayenne pepper
- 4 lean pork loin medallion steaks
- garlic potatoes, to serve
- Heat oil on medium and cook the apple slices for about 4 minutes or until golden. Add the cumin, coriander and cayenne pepper. Season.
- Reduce heat and cook for about 2 minutes or until the apples are tender. Transfer to a dish and set aside.
- Add the steaks to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Return the apples to the pan and heat through.
- Serve the steaks and apples with garlic potatoes.
Magazine issue date: March, 2016
Welcome to the Your Family online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.