This Pork Tortilla is an easy and healthy recipe - great for entertaining guests.
- 30 mins
- 350g pork fillet
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 400g tin kidney beans, drained
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- handful coriander, chopped
- 6 wholewheat tortillas
- 125ml low-fat yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Season the pork and fry on medium for about 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Transfer the pork to a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Cover for 5 minutes to rest. Slice the pork and place in a bowl.
- Combine the onion, tomatoes, avocado, beans, zest and juice and coriander. Season.
- Fill each tortilla with slices of pork, top with the tomato and bean salsa, and serve with a dollop of low-fat yoghurt.
Magazine issue date: February, 2016
Welcome to the Your Family online community! Please tell us more about yourself so we can ensure we’re creating content that meets your needs. Click here to take the quick, anonymous Digital Industry Survey.