The UK’s number one parenting event, The Baby Show, is coming to Johannesburg from 28-30 September 2018 – and just look at all the things you can do there!
If you’re a parent-to-be or parent of a 0-4-year-old, you’re in for a treat this September when The Baby Show and #MeetUp comes to Joburg’s Kyalami International Convention Centre.
At a glance:
- #MeetUp workshops throughout Saturday (limited space available!) hosted by Meg Faure, co-author of the Baby Sense book series
- Maternity and kids fashion shows and kids entertainment on the main stage with Letshego Zulu
- 150 pregnancy and baby-related exhibitors, including Medela, Stokke, BabiesRUs, Angelcare, Peg Perego Babies R Us and many more
- Colief Colic Clinic
- Floradix Juice Bar
- Medela Private Breastfeeding Area
- Tommee Tippee Culinary Theatre
- Safe and Secure Squish Crèche
- Dad Zone, powered by Porsche SA
- Vicks Pampering Zone
- Free shop & drop and collect-by-car service
- Pushchair testing obstacle course and Peg Perego Drive & Go activities
- The latest in maternity, baby and toddler fashion and accessories
With a line-up that promises to be both highly educational and entertaining at the #Meetup sessions, you’ll want to grab your tickets early. The #Meetup seminars and talks include leading childcare experts and celebs like Dr Danielle Prime, Craig Wilkinson, Tom Mokoya and Katherine Megaw, not forgetting Priya Naicker, Ann Richardson, Dr Alison Bentley, Britta McLaren, Letshego Zulu and Janice Windt.
That means that from best-selling authors to personal finance advice managers and childcare and sleep experts, you’ll definitely be covered and ready for the first years of your precious child’s life. The full line-up, show features and special offers can be found on The Baby Show website .
Where and when:
When: Friday 28 to Sunday 30 September 2018 (#MeetUp on Saturday only)
Times: 9:30 to 17:30 (8:30 on Saturday)
Entrance Fees: Early-bird Tickets start from R85, free for kids under 11. Use promo code CAXTONS to save R10 on every ticket package!
Venue: Kyalami International Convention Centre, JHB
YOU COULD WIN!
You could be a lucky winner of double tickets to The Baby Show and #MeetUp. Simply answer the question below to enter the competition.
Question: Which day of The Baby Show and #MeetUp can you attend? Friday, Saturday or Sunday?
‘C.N.A’ Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition starts on the 1st of August 2018 and closes on the 31st of August 2018. All winners stand a chance of winning double tickets to The Baby Show and #MeetUp by providing their details on the competition form below. All winners names will be updated monthly on the Your Family website.