You can win a hamper worth R500 from Spray and Cook if you try your hand at crunchy roast potatoes. To enter, tell us how you use Spray and Cook.
Spray and Cook will not change the taste of your dishes. It is an oil-based cooking spray you can use to fry, bake or grill the healthy way. The best part is, nothing will stick to your pots and pans.
You can win a hamper worth R500 from Spray and Cook. Click on the ‘Win a hamper’ tab to enter!
Did you know?
Spray and Cook is great for healthy baking, frying or grilling, but it also has a few other uses you may not know about. Share your favourite Spray and Cook hack with us and you could win a hamper worth R500.
Our favourite Spray and Cook tricks
- Coat your knives or graters to create a better glide for easy chopping and grating.
- To avoid sticky ingredients staying behind in measuring cups and spoons, spray the equipment first.
- Line your plastic containers with cooking spray and never deal with sauce stains again.
- Spray your hands before working with minced meat so it won’t cling to your fingers.
- Spray cooking oil over your popcorn before you pop it, then toss it lightly. The kernels will pop evenly and your seasoning will stick better, too.
- A few sprays of Spray and Cook on your kids’ bicycle chains will have them peddling smoothly again.
- Fix squeaking taps and fixtures and give them a great shine with a bit of cooking spray.
- After a long week, spoil yourself with a pedi and add a quick spritz of cooking oil. It will set the polish and moisturise your cuticles.
Win a hamper
Win a hamper
To stand a chance to win a fantastic R500 hamper, share your Spray and Cook tips and secrets with us here, or on Facebook or Twitter. Simply look out for the #SprayAndCook post and comment with your tips.
Competition terms and conditions
The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. ENTRIES WILL BE CONSIDERED INCOMPLETE AND THUS DISQUALIFIED IF THE ENTRANT DOES NOT PROVIDE ALL REQUESTED INFORMATION.
Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent. The competition is open to South African residents only. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s). Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
If the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize if the individual is selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles. Competition closes at midnight on 29 February 2016.