New Year Goal of ZERO downtime
Being ill ruins work, school, family and social plans. How about a new year’s resolution of zero downtime? As our immune systems are weakened by stressors like sedentary lifestyles, long commutes and working hours and conflicts, a healthier lifestyle and stress management techniques can help.
1. A biggie is eating healthily. Limit sugar, fat and salt, and include more fresh fruits, vegetables and salads.
2. Drink six glasses of water a day, get enough sleep and walk 20 minutes a day for five days a week. Research shows fewer sick days are taken by people who do regular aerobic exercise.
3. Being alone and quiet has scientifically proven benefits for relationships and productivity!
4. Good personal hygiene like frequently washing hands and using food safety techniques keeps germs at bay and avoids infections.
5. To further help strengthen natural immune defences and provide the body with antioxidant protection, consider Nativa Immune Complex. It’s a one-a-day, every day immune-boosting nutritional supplement with a powerful combination of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, herbals and the amino acid Lysine. From the trusted Nativa nutritional supplement range, at around R126 for a month’s supply from pharmacies, Dis-Chem and Clicks.
Here’s what you can win
For a happy lift each day, Nativa Immune Complex gives you the chance of winning one of three beautiful Fenn Petite handbags valued at R1199 each!
Terms and conditions
This competition runs from 01 February 2020 – 29 February 2020. To enter, fill in the form below. The prize includes delivery via courier within South Africa. The prize is not transferable and may not be converted to cash. All competition winners’ names will be updated monthly on the Your Family website. There will be 3 winners.
You can read the general terms and conditions here.