These 3D cut-out gift tags round off wrapped gifts perfectly!
- desktop printer
- thick white paper
- double-sided foam tape
- office punch
- Click on the button below to download the template and print your desired template (single sided) onto thick sheets of paper.Click here to download templates
- Cut your selection of templates.
- Cut the double-sided foam to size and stick to create a pop-out effect.
- Use an office punch to make a hole in the assembled piece and thread the string, tie a knot or make a bow. To glue, tie a ribbon or a string around the gift and make a bow. Attach the assembled piece to the ribbon by gluing the back of the tag. Allow to dry.
- Templates have been set up to accommodate cut-outs, pop-outs and flat prints on A4.
- For cut-outs, follow the instructions on the paper, only cutting the white of the paper.
Magazine issue date: December, 2016