This bedside table is perfect for a boy’s room!
You will need
- 3 old car tyres
- 1 litre enamel paint in colour of your choice
- 1 mirror
- No More Nails (or a glue gun)
- 16 x 40mm drywalling screws
- drill with metal drill bit
- Wash the tyres to remove all dust and grime. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Paint the tyres on the outside and the inside and leave to dry. Once dry, apply a second coat of paint to ensure even coating, and allow to dry.
- Drill three holes around the two top tyres and attach two tyres on top of each other with the bolts.
- Drill three holes around the two bottom tyres and attach the bottom tyre to the other two with the bolts.
- Place No more Nails on the back of the mirror and position centrally on the top tyre – allow to dry.
- Place your finished tables in your child’s room and watch them smile!
Magazine issue date: October, 2016