This beginner’s knitted scarf pattern is great for beginners. You”ll finish in no time with the simple ribbing pattern.
You will need
- 8 x 100g balls elle Homespun Natural (014)
- 9mm knitting needles
C/on(off) – cast on(off); cont – continue; k – knit; Ns – needles; p – purl; rep – repeat; st(s) – stitch(es)
- Using 9mm Ns, c/on 35 sts.
- 1st row: k1, p1, rep to last st, k1.
- 2nd row: p1, k1, rep to last st, p1.
- Rep these rows until the scarf is 2.4m long or your desired length.
- C/off loosely in rib and sew in all loose threads.