Guests will love this candy cane biscuit bark!
Serves 12 | Takes 10 mins + refrigeration
- 600g white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 180g packet chocolate sandwich creams, roughly chopped
- 125ml candy canes, crushed
- Heat the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Spread ⅓ of the chocolate into a 23cm x 33cm rectangle on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle over the biscuits, flatten the points sticking up and freeze for about 5 minutes or until hard.
- Remelt the remaining chocolate, if necessary, and drizzle all over the biscuits. Spread to cover in a thin layer.
- Working quickly, sprinkle over the candy cane and press in slightly before the chocolate sets. Refrigerate for about 10 minutes or until hard. Break into pieces.
- Keep in an airtight container at room temperature for a month or in the fridge for up to 3 months.
- Save money by buying chocolate from baking shops.
PHOTOS: ANNALIZE NEL
Magazine issue date: December, 2017