Transform plain jars into festive candy cane glasses.
A little red tape is all you need to turn plain vessels into cute candy cane glasses for the kids’ festive drinks.
You will need
- clean Ball’s jars or any old jars
- red insulation or electrical tape
- craft knife
To make the candy cane glasses
- Cut the electrical tape into strips and stick down neatly onto the glass jar at 45° angles. The tape is easy to reposition, so don’t worry if you need to pull it off at any stage. You could also use colourful washi tape.
- Cut off the excess with the craft knife.
- Fill with milk, egg nog or vanilla milkshake for festive-looking drinks, or try milky cocktails for the adults!
For more fun festive crafts, try:
Magazine issue date: December, 2015