Turn ordinary stones into this beautiful and colourful decoupage paperweight craft.
You will need
- stones of various sizes, washed and dried
- pretty serviettes
- modge podge
- Protect your work surface with a layer of newspaper.
- Cut the serviettes into workable strips. Place right side down on the newspaper and paint with modge podge.
- Stick each strip to the rocks, covering the entire surface area and allowing the pieces to overlap. Smooth out any creases or bubbles as you go, using the brush and light pressure to prevent tearing.
- Once the entire rock is covered, seal with a few coats of modge podge. Allow to dry.
Magazine issue date: May, 2014