These pretty distressed door hooks will add charm to any room and make a lovely gift for someone special.
- plank cut to size
- wood screws
- grinder (if needed)
- wax (optional)
- Measure the desired position of the doorknobs and mark. Mark holes for two screws on either side (for
- Drill 3 holes for the knobs.
- Paint wood as desired.
- Sand lightly for a distressed look.
- Wax lightly to add an antique finish.
- Fasten the knobs. If necessary, use a grinder to remove any excess threading from your knobs. Attach
to the back of a door using two wood screws.
Magazine issue date: November, 2017