Jazz up your studs and turn them into trendy tassel earrings!
- a pair of earrings (studs)
- a pair of tassels
- To make sure your tassels hang so they dangle a little, tie a knot in the loop of one and hang it behind your earring to check the length.
- Tie a knot of the same length in the other tassel.
- Cut off the excess of the tassel loops as close as possible to the knots you’ve made.
- Put your earrings in and hang the tassels on them from the back of your earlobes, securing the tassels
with your earring butterflies.
Photo: Andrea Caldwell
Magazine issue date: September, 2017