Add some height to your table with this beautiful Easter wreath!
- an old Christmas willow wreath
- wool in shades of white and yellow
- garden flowers (we used forsythia)
- Make a variety of pom-poms in different sizes and shades. To make a mixed colour pom-pom, alternate the yarn halfway through the process.
- Make the pom-pom larger than you’ll need. When you’ve completed one, leave enough yarn to make
a hanging loop.
- Trim into egg shapes using sharp scissors.
- Suspend from the wreath at varying heights.
- Wind forsythia through the willow, and mist to keep fresh until needed.
Magazine issue date: April, 2018