A beautiful Christmas begins with a felt star wreath.
You will need
- round wreath (30cm diameter) or shaped cardboard
- 10 squares of purple felt
- pink ribbon
To make the felt star wreath
- Cut out 58 stars from the felt, using our star template. DOWNLOAD PDF
- Starting at the top of the wreath, put a bit of glue on a tip of a star and glue it to the cardboard, continue around to the right, until your wreath is covered up to the bottom centre. You can have 2-3 stars next to each other depending on the width of your wreath.
- Then start at the top going around the left until you reach the bottom centre again, and your wreath is fully covered.
- Finish it off with a ribbon at the top.
Try more wreaths for other doors in the house:
Magazine issue date: December, 2012