Geoball paper cubes make excellent containers for accessories, buttons and more. Make yours!
You will need
- template (available online)
- scrap paper
- Print the template directly onto your scrap paper. Otherwise, print out the template and colour the back lightly with pencil, then place the template onyour scrap paper, and draw over each of the lines with a ruler and pencil. A mark will be left on the paper from the pencil shadings on the back. DOWNLOAD PDF
- Cut along the dotted lines.
- Fold along each line of the triangles on the template.
- Stick triangles down according to the numbers on the template. Leave to dry.
Magazine issue date: May, 2015