These giant paper eggs are the perfect way to announce the arrival of Easter!
You will need:
- 4 sheets scrapbooking paper
- Click to download egg template
- spray glue
- stiff cardboard
- craft knife or scissors
- wool or string (for each egg)
- Cut out the template and trace onto four sheets of paper.
- Make a fold line down the centre of each egg.
- Glue paper eggs together, two halves at a time, with right sides facing out. Before gluingthe last egg in place, place a length of wool down the inside.
- Make tassels by winding wool around a piece of cardboard, 20-30 times. Cut through the loops at the top and bottom,keeping all the strands together. Use one strand to knot all the others together in the middle. Fold tassel in half so that all the loose ends are together. Take another strand and tie the two halves together about 1.5cm from the centre, to form a ball.
- Attach tassel to the wool strand running down the centre.
Magazine issue date: April, 2017