Fill a giant treat cone with treats for Christmas guests.
What you need
- 1 square of scrapbooking paper, or 2 if one has pretty cut-outs
- scraps of braiding or embellishments
- ribbon for hanging loop
- Download the giant treat cone template. DOWNLOAD PDF
- Fold the scrapbooking paper into a large cone using the template. Use a second layer of paper to make it extra strong, if desired. Glue closed along the back.
- Glue a row or two of braiding around the top rim of the cone, securing at the back with a circle of cardboard to conceal the edges and neaten things off.
- Punch two holes on opposite sides of the cone, and thread a ribbon through. Hang from a door and fill with ‘welcome’ treats.
For more festive paper crafts, see here:
Magazine issue date: December, 2012