Chill your beverages in style with this beautiful ice bucket!
You will need:
- large bowl
- 1 smaller bowl (to fit inside the large one)
- rosemary sprigs
- cranberries or blueberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Half-fill the larger bowl with water. Place the smaller bowl inside the larger one (place something in the smaller bowl to anchor it if it’s not heavy enough).
- Creatively place the rosemary, cranberries/ blueberries, orange and lemon slices in the water
around the smaller bowl. Place bowl in the freezer to set.
- Once set, remove from freezer and pour boiling water into the smaller bowl to release it from the ice.
- Once you’ve removed the smaller bowl, place the larger bowl in a sink of hot water to warm
through so that the ice mould will slide out.
- Place on a serving platter and place your drinks bottles inside to chill.
Magazine issue date: January, 2017