Decorate and make these ice cream stick friendship bracelets with your kids and join in the fun!
You will need
- 3 ice cream sticks
- boiling water
- washi tape or embroidery thread to decorate
- Modge Podge
- Boil the kettle and soak the sticks in the hot water for about 30 minutes.
- Pick one out and try bending it to see if it’s pliable enough. If not, soak longer!
- When soft, gently mould the stick between your fingers into a curve.
- Gently place the curved stick into a glass and leave by an open window to dry overnight.
- When ready, ease out of the glass. Now your bracelet is ready to decorate by either wrapping it with washi tape or embroidery thread.