Gift this invigorating body scrub to someone special or make it as a treat for yourself.
- 4 tablespoons room temperature coconut oil
- 2 cups finely ground pink Himalayan salt
- 3-4 drops rose essential oil
- glass sealable container
- printed label
- small wooden spoon
- Simply whisk the coconut oil, salt and essential oil together with a fork for a ready-to-use scrub!
- Punch a hole in the label and tie it around the jar with the string and the small wooden spoon.
- Use on hands, feet, arms and legs. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Tip: Adjust the consistency of the mixture to suit your needs; more coconut oil for a smoother consistency and less for a rougher consistency.
Magazine issue date: Nov, 2016