Gift this moisturising bath milk to someone special or make it as a treat for yourself.
- 1 cup dried rose petals (about 6 flowers)
- 3-4 drops rose essential oil
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- ½ cup baking soda
- ⅔ cup powdered milk
- glass sealable container
- printed label
- small wooden spoon
- Remove the petals from the roses. Add a few drops of rose essential oil, and allow to dry overnight.
- Mix together the Epsom salts, baking soda and powdered milk in a bowl, breaking up any clumps.
- Layer the ingredients in a glass sealable jar, starting with the Epsom salts mixture and then the rose petals. Continue until your container is full. The longer the bath salts mingle together in the container, the stronger the scent.
- Punch a hole in the label and tie it around the jar with the string and the small wooden spoon. Simply add a big scoop of the finished bath milk to your next hot soak for instant stress relief. Or wrap the container with a cute ribbon and gift it to a special someone. They’ll love you for it!
Magazine issue date: November, 2016