A paper fan wreath is quick to make and fun to decorate.
You will need
- an old paperback
- red, cream or brown card
- pinking shears or edging scissors
- regular scissors
- length of ribbon for hanging
- Tear pages from your paperback and cut into perfect squares. To do this quickly, fold the page number corner in toward the inside margin and trim off the excess. Cut many of these.
- Fold individual paper fans and secure at the base with a staple. Make enough of these to make a circle out of the fans.
- Glue the sides of all the fans together to form a complete circle.
- When completed, cut out circles from cardboard to secure the centres of the wreaths, both at the front and the back, attaching a loop of ribbon to the cardboard at the back with a staple to hang it up.
View more wreath ideas here:
Magazine issue date: December, 2012