This paper star advent is great to hang on a Christmas tree and to hide little sweets.
You will need
- stamp or felt marker
- brown paper
- thread and needle
- treats or sweets
- twine or ribbon
- Draw 6 stars on a page and make 8 copies.
- Enlarge the stars to your desired size (large enough for fit little treats).
- Cut 48 star shapes out of brown paper, or any paper of your choice.
- Stamp or write numbers 1-24 on the star fronts. Place two stars together, numbered side facing out.
- Sew around the edges leaving one V open.
- Fill your star ‘pocket’ with treats and sew closed. This goes quite quickly by machine.
- Add hanging loops to attach them to your tree, if desired.
Magazine issue date: Dec, 2014