The paper triangle advent calendar is fun to make and great for hiding sweets.
You will need
- scrapbook or pretty paper
- trinkets or sweets
- Cut a rectangle from pretty paper. Fold one long side over the other. Press one end flat and sew closed, 5mm from the edge.
- Press the opposite end flat, but at a 90° angle to the first fold.
- Fill the cavity with trinkets and press closed to form a 3D triangle.
- Sew the other end closed. You can make these in any size, depending on how much is going into them.
- Make 24, and stamp or write numbers 1-24.On large triangles you may need a dot of glue or bit of magic tape to keep the long fold closed.
Magazine issue date: December, 2014