Make personalised parcels for ‘fancies’ as sweet treats for your family and friends.
- plain A3 paper
- coloured, midweight A3 card
- metal ruler
- PVA glue
- decorative fabric or paper flowers
- pretty gift tag
What to make
- Download the parcels for fancies template. DOWNLOAD PDF
- Use a photocopier to enlarge the template to desired size. Cut out and trace the shape onto your coloured card and cut out.
- Use a metal ruler and scissors to score around the central square, which will form the base of the box. Place your gift centrally on the square.
- Fold up the two sides with the curved handle shape, then fold up the two sides with the slots and bend back slightly to secure.
- Decorate with your choice of baubles, or glue felt or paper flowers to the top of the box, adding a gift tag to finish it off.
Tip Personalise the sweet boxes for family and friends, and pop in macaroons, jewellery, or even a few chocolates
Magazine issue date: December, 2012