These personalised tea bags make a very special gift for a tea lover.
- loose tea
- tin for gifting
- paper glue
- Cut your muslin into small squares.
- Fill the centre of the muslin square with one teaspoon of loose tea.
- Bring the corners of the muslin together, enfolding the tea, and tie with string.
- Trim the excess muslin and cut the string to your desired length.
- Print tags from our website and cut them out (or you can make your own tags).
- Fold the paper tag in half and glue the string in the fold. Glue both sides of the tag together.
- Make as many teabags as you need to fill your tin.
Magazine issue date: May, 2017