You will need
- oasis cone (from flower wholesalers)
- chicken wire (enough to cover the oasis cone)
- glue gun
- gold flower spray
- pine cones
- meringues (freshly baked or bought)
- Christmas lights
- Cover the oasis cone with chicken wire. Fold in any stray pieces of wire.
- Attach the pine cones to the covered oasis cone, working your way from the bottom up, using a hot glue gun.
- Spray with a touch of gold flower spray
- Wrap the lights around the cone, starting at the top.
- Add meringues to fill any gaps. You can secure these with toothpicks.
Magazine issue date: December, 2014