Make these pretty pot holders as a gift for somene you love.
- 150g Papatya ribbon in your choice of colours (see page 106 for stockist details)
- 6mm knitting needles
- sewing needle
- Cast on 25 stitches. Sew 42 rows in garter stitch.
- Cast off loosely. When you reach the last three stitches, keep one stitch on left needle, cast off one stitch on the right needle and then knit into the back of the leftover stitch to create a new stitch. Continue casting on
and casting off until you have a short chain. Cast off the last stitch and weave in the extra yarn. Block.
- Repeat with extra colours to make three pot holders.
- Tie the pot holders together with pretty ribbon.
Magazine issue date: November, 2016