Add personality and colour with these pretty polka dots the next time you wrap up a gift. So easy!
You will need
- brown paper
- acrylic paint (very little)
- a pencil or craft sponge with a flat end
- ribbon and a flower to decorate
- Roll out your brown paper and place paperweights on all corners.
- Using the end of the pencil or brush, dip into paint and blot off excess.
- Using the ruler as a guide, stamp on polka dots at 5cm intervals.
- Start another row, positioning more dots evenly between those in the previous row.
- Allow to dry completely before wrapping. Add a matching satin ribbon (we love the contrast of textures) and gerbera or rose to finish off your gift.
Magazine issue date: May, 2015