Make this rhino key ring as a gift to your special friend or favourite family member.
You will need
- felt scraps
- matching cotton
- 10cm fabric ribbon
- toy stuffing
- key ring attachment
- Print out the template. [btn link=”https://www.yourfamily.co.za/?attachment_id=4728″ color=”pink” size=”size-m” target=””]DOWNLOAD PDF[/btn]
- Cut out pattern pieces as directed.
- Thread the ribbon through the key ring, fold in half and pin to the top of the Rhino.
- With wrong sides facing, sew, using Blanket Stitch.
- Stuff gently with toy stuffing 4cm before the end of your seam. Make eyes using a French Knot and embroider the Rhino’s mouth.
- Sew in all loose threads.
Magazine issue date: December, 2014