These rib and lace wristwarmers are touch-screen friendly!
- 100g DK weight wool is enough for 2 pairs (we used Elle Pure Gold in Plum)
- 4mm knitting needles
- sewing needle
c/off – cast off c/on – cast on K – knit K2tog – knit 2 together P – purl Yo – yarn over
- C/on 36 stitches.
- Rows 1-7: K2, P2, to end.
- Row 8-9: K all stitches.
- Row 10 onwards: K4, *yo, K2tog, k2.
- Rep from * until 4 stitches remain. K4.
- Continue working row 10 until work measures 13cm.
- Repeat rows 1-7. C/off loosely.
- Sew up the side from the bottom, leaving a 2.5cm gap for the thumb before the top ribbing begins. Work the needle up one side of the thumb hole, then continue sewing the sides together along the top ribbing, all the way to the end. Sew in all loose ends.
Magazine issue date: May, 2016