This simple but gorgeous Shaggy rose is a fun and easy kid’s craft!
You will need
- 4 wooden skewers
- crêpe paper in colour of your choice
- green ribbon
- thin green card
- clear glue
- Tape the skewers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Cut the crêpe paper into several similar-sized heart shapes to be used as ‘petals’. Your petals needn’t be identical.
- ‘Stretch’ the two sides of the crêpe hearts with your thumbs to give them a rose petal curved shape, and start taping them one by one around the end of the stem until you have a full rose head.
- Cut leaves from the green card and tape these at the base of the bloom.
- Glue and wrap ribbon from the bottom of the stem, working up to glue the top end over the leaves’ bases.