When you haul out your decorations, do you dread untangling wires and finding ornaments that are cracked or broken? Take control while packing away at the end of this year…
- Don’t keep what you don’t use. Don’t be overly sentimental – throw away any decorations you didn’t use this year.
- Opt for more, smaller storage bins as opposed to fewer, larger ones that allow for tangling and clutter.
- Store unused wrapping paper in medium-sized plastic bins.
- Place small ornaments in empty egg cartons. For larger ornaments, glue plastic cups to pieces of cardboard and place one ornament in each cup.
- When storing the tree, try to store it upright to avoid matting down the branches.