Give a classic pancake an instant refresh for your next breakfast date!
Makes 18| Easy| 15 minutes
- 120g (1 cup) cake flour
- 5ml (1 tsp) baking powder
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) ground cinnamon
- 2.5ml (½ tsp) baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 5ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 250ml (1 cup) Cappy® Tropical Juice
- 125ml (½ cup) fresh cream, whipped, to serve
- 100g fresh strawberries, to serve
- 60ml (¼ cup) honey, to serve
- Icing sugar, to dust
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk in the egg, vanilla and Cappy® Tropical Juice until a smooth batter is achieved.
- On a non-stick frying pan, drop tablespoonful of batter and cook until the surface of the pancakes has some bubbles, for about a minute. Flip carefully with a spatula and cook until brown on the other side for a further minute.
- Spread with cream, strawberries, drizzle with honey and dust with icing sugar.
Cappy® is a 100% fruit juice blend that’s available in delicious variants from your nearest retailers. Choose between Apple, Breakfast Blend, Orange, Orange Mango, Tropical and White Grape.
For your convenience, Cappy® Juice comes in different sizes, ranging from a 330ml single serving to 1,5L bottles for the whole family. Find it at your nearest supermarket retailer.