Follow our recipe and step-by-step instructions on how to prepare Bobotie Springrolls in this tutorial.
- 15 sheets springroll pastry
- 1 batch Maizena paste (see tip)
- Place 1 pastry sheet in a diamond shape in front of you.
- Place about 30ml of filling in a line in the corner closest to you.
- Bring the two side corners in over the filling and roll up tightly and fold over to enclose the filling.
- Brush the end piece of pastry with Maizena paste to seal it.
For the Maizena paste, combine 30ml Maizena with 30ml water.
Click here for the full Bobotie Springrolls recipe.