Follow our recipe and step-by-step instructions on how to prepare the pastry to make Spicy Potato and Corn Samoosas in this tutorial.
- 7 sheets springroll pastry
- 1 batch Maizena paste (see tips)
- sunflower oil, for frying
- BBQ spice, for sprinkling (for frying)
- Cut each pastry sheet into 3 strips.
- Working with one pastry strip at a time, spoon 1 heaped tablespoon of the filling onto the bottom of the strip.
- Fold the pastry corner over it in a triangle shape.
- Continue rolling up and over into a triangle.
- Brush the last piece of pastry with Maizena paste to seal it.
- Repeat with the rest.
For the Maizena paste, combine 30ml Maizena with 30ml water.
Click here for the full Spicy Potato and Corn Samoosas recipe.