8 new ways to use Spray and Cook today
Spray and Cook is great for healthy baking, frying or grilling, but it also has a few other uses you may not know about.
Our favourite Spray and Cook tricks
- Coat your knives or graters to create a better glide for easy chopping and grating.
- To avoid sticky ingredients staying behind in measuring cups and spoons, spray the equipment first.
- Line your plastic containers with cooking spray and never deal with sauce stains again.
- Spray your hands before working with minced meat so it won’t cling to your fingers.
- Spray cooking oil over your popcorn before you pop it, then toss it lightly. The kernels will pop evenly and your seasoning will stick better, too.
- A few sprays of Spray and Cook on your kids’ bicycle chains will have them peddling smoothly again.
- Fix squeaking taps and fixtures and give them a great shine with a bit of cooking spray.
- After a long week, spoil yourself with a pedi and add a quick spritz of cooking oil. It will set the polish and moisturise your cuticles.
Click here for 8 steps to a perfect at-home pedicure…