Everything you need to know for an at-home spa day…
YOU WILL NEED
- hot towels
- soothing music
- nail polish
- nail file
- Epsom salts
- moisturisers, masks, tools and nail treatments – as mentioned below.
1. Light the candles in the bathroom and put some music on.
2. Run a warm bath, hot enough to create steam.
3. Pour 2 cups of Epsom salts into the bath.
4. Wet your hair and apply a hair mask. Try Label.m Professional Haircare Therapy Rejuvenating Mask.
5. Lie in the bath for 20 minutes.
6. At the end of the bath, exfoliate your skin using Mineraline Body Peeling Lemon Grass.
7. Rinse your hair and skin, and hop out of the bath.
8. Get cosy in your gown.
9. Tweeze your eyebrows while your pores are open.
10. Remove dead skin on your feet and shape your toenails with the Scholl Velvet Smooth Electronic Nail Care System. Use Charlotte Rhys Spa Rituals for Feet Pumice Foot Polish to make this even more effective. Apply Charlotte Rhys Spa Rituals for Feet Enriched Foot Crème.
11. Apply Skin Republic Hand Repair 20 Minute Treatment Anti-Aging. At the same time, apply Theravine Hydravine Chardonnay Grape Mask to your face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse, and pat dry.
12. Shape your nails with the Scholl Velvet Skin Republic Hand Repair 20 Minute Treatment Anti-Aging. Apply Essence Studio Nails Triple Care, to your finger and toenails. When dry, apply LCN Spa Avocado Nail Butter to your nails and finger tips.
13. When you’ve finished, apply African Extracts Rooibos Ultra Moisturising Shea Butter With Bio-Active Rooibos all over your body.
14. Now it’s time for a much-deserved nap. All that primping and preening is hard work! A 20-minute nap will leave you feeling rejuvenated and allow your mind to refresh.