Every lady who adores make-up loves to look good all day! So, here are a few tips to make your lipstick last.
- Before you start, make sure your lips are moisturised to avoid any flaking.READ MORE: WOULD YOU TRY SEMI-PERMANENT MAKEUP
- When applying your foundation, apply some lightly over your lips, but be careful not to use too much!
- Apply some powder lightly over your lips. You can use a brush or a sponge to apply it.
- Apply your lipliner and lightly colour in your whole lip. This will help keep your lipstick on longer and prevent feathering – especially for more mature skin.READ MORE: 5 MINUTE SMOKY EYE
- Apply your lipstick over the lip liner and rub your lips together to get an even distribution.
- Blot your lips lightly with a tissue.
- Apply a little more powder to set your lipstick.
- Apply one more layer of lipstick and voila!
TIP: You can bloat and re-apply several times to ensure even longer lasting lipstick.