The world has gone emoji crazy! You see them everywhere and now you can taste them too with these Lego emojis.
- 1 hr + setting
- Makes about 20
- 150g white chocolate, chopped
- 15ml sunflower oil
- yellow, black, red and blue food colouring
- 20 marshmallows
- 20 yellow smarties
- 1 batch royal icing
- Heat the chocolate and oil in a small bowl in the microwave for about 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds until melted. Colour with a drop of yellow food colouring. Set aside to cool and thicken slightly.
- Press a lolly stick into each marshmallow. Dip a marshmallow into the chocolate until fully coated. Press into a piece of polystyrene and top with a smartie. Repeat with the rest. Set aside for about 30 minutes to harden.
- Divide the icing between 3 bowls. Colour 1 black, 1 red and 1 blue. Use a thin paintbrush to paint
different emoji faces onto the marshmallows. Set aside for at least 1 hour to harden.
FEATURE: MARGIE ELS-BURGER ASSISTED BY NOMVUSELELO MNCUBE AND PHOTO BY DYLAN SWART
Magazine issue date: Oct, 2017