These apple and pecan nut puddings are an absolute treat!
- 40 mins
- 2 eggs
- 160ml sunflower oil
- 250ml water
- 500g Golden Cloud Vanilla Cake Mix
- 10ml ground mixed spice + extra
- 100g packet pecan nuts, chopped
- 410g tinned apples, chopped into 2cm chunks
- custard, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease 8 ramekins.
- Beat the eggs, oil and water with an electric beater for 2 minutes or until well combined.
- Add the cake mix, spice and nuts and mix until just combined. Divide the mixture between the prepared ramekins. Place the apples on top and sprinkle with extra spice. Bake for about 30 minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Serve with custard.
Magazine issue date: July, 2017