Wash down a meal with these Apple Cinnamon Cups - serve them with double-thick cream.
- 35 mins
- 12 small apples
- 90g butter
- 15ml honey
- 5ml ground cinnamon
- 100g muesli
- double-thick cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cut the tops off the apples and reserve. Core the apples and place in a muffin pan.
- Combine the butter, honey and cinnamon. Brush some of the butter over the apples, reserving the remainder. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place the apple lids on another tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Combine the muesli with the remaining butter. Remove the apples from the oven and spoon the muesli mixture onto the apples. Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until they are cooked and golden.
- Place the lids on top of the cooked apples and serve with cream.
Magazine issue date: May, 2016