Add a little South African flair to this Asian Chicken and Sweetcorn Noodles, it's sweet and tangy.
- 20 mins
- 30ml peach chutney
- 30ml soy sauce
- 15ml sesame oil
- 10ml freshly grated ginger
- 10ml chopped garlic
- 5ml chopped green chilli
- 4 chicken breast fillets, sliced into thin strips
- 450g packet Asian noodles, cooked
- 2 sweetcorn cobs, husks removed, cooked
- handful baby spinach
- few sprigs coriande
- Combine the chutney and soy sauce in a small bowl. Heat the sesame oil in a wok and fry the ginger, garlic and chilli together.
- Add the chicken in batches and fry for 5-10 minutes until golden. Add the chutney mixture and the noodles. Stir through.
- Add the sweetcorn and spinach leaves. Fry for 2 minutes. Serve with sprigs of fresh coriander.