Go gluten and carb free with this Baby Marrow Pasta - that's right, a pasta without carbs! Perfect for banting.
- 25 mins
- 8 medium baby marrows
- olive or avocado oil, for frying
- 250g diced bacon
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 400g tin cocktail tomatoes
- small handful basil, shredded
- Cut the baby marrows into strips. Heat a splash of oil on medium and stir-fry the strips until soft. Season and set aside (in the pan to reheat later).
- Heat another splash of oil on medium and fry the bacon until crisp. Add the garlic and onion and sauté. Add the cocktail tomatoes and cook for about 5 minutes. Mix the basil through and season.
- In the meantime, reheat the baby marrow strips and serve with the tomato sauce.
Want more? Try this baby marrow and ham pasta recipe or a heart healthy baby marrow spagehtti with chimichurri sauce recipe.
To easily create vegetable 'spaghetti' use a spiralizer or spiral cutter.