These baby marrow roll-ups are great for those following a low-carb diet!
- 30 mins
- Makes about 16
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- small handful basil, finely chopped
- 15ml Peppadew Piquanté Peppers, finely chopped
- 2 small baby marrows
- 100g Black Forest, Serrano or Parma ham
- baby herbs (optional)
- Combine the cheese, basil and Peppadew Piquanté Peppers. Shape 15ml into 3cm logs.
- Use a vegetable peeler to cut the baby marrows into ribbons. Cut the ham the same size as the ribbons and place on top.
- Place a cheese log on one end of the ribbon and roll up to enclose. Sprinkle with baby herbs.
Variation: Use dill instead of basil and capers instead of Peppadew Piquanté Peppers. Replace the ham with smoked salmon.
Magazine issue date: March, 2017