Make this gourmet Baked Goat's Cheese with Honey-glazed Nuts meal, prepared in just under an hour!
- 45 mins
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry
- 100g butter, melted
- 50g mixed nuts, roughly chopped
- 30ml honey
- 2 whole Goat’s Milk rounds, halved in the middle
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 5ml wholegrain mustard
- 5ml honey
- 45ml olive oil
- 30ml red wine vinegar
FOR THE SALAD
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 4 celery sticks, thinly sliced
- 80ml pomegranate pips
- handful fresh cherries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a sheet of phyllo with some of the butter and fold in half lengthwise. Repeat with the remaining pastry.
- Combine the nuts and honey and add a tablespoon of the mixture on top of each half of Goat’s cheese rounds. Brush each piece of pastry with butter and place a cheese round on top of each sheet. Fold the pastry around the cheese like a parcel and brush the outside with butter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the pastry is golden.
- For the dressing, mix all the ingredients together. Season.
- For the salad, combine the apple, celery, pomegranate pips and cherries. Serve the baked cheese parcels with the fresh apple salad and dressing.